Aly is an Irish born yogini who has been practicing Meditation and Sanskrit Mantra for 40 years. Her main focus as a teacher of Meditation and Sanskrit Mantra is helping seekers create and sustain their own daily practice.
- His Holiness Orgyen Trinley Dorje – the 17th Karmapa – Shangpa and Kagyu Lineage of Tibetan Buddhism – Meditation and practices
- His Eminence Gyaltsab Rinpoche – Kagyu Lineage of Tibetan Buddhism
- Thomas Ashley-Farrand – Sanskrit Mantra – Lineage Swami Sivananda
- Sri Dharma Mittra – Yoga and Mantra – Lineage Swami Sivananda
- Amma Meera – Meditation – no lineage
- Taoist Meditation Master Mantak Chia – Taoist Practices and Meditation
- Guru Singh – Kundalini Meditation and Yoga – Sikh – Bhajan
- Shibendu Lahiri (Great-grandson of Lahiri Mahasaya) – Kriya Yoga Meditation – Mahavatar Babaji
- studied for over 20 years Kashmir Shaivism – Meditation, Mantra – Nityananda
Aly has been teaching for over 17 years.
Grateful to all her teachers past and present, Aly shares the wisdom they passed down to her, with her own students. She strives to teach incorporating all the wisdom she has been taught, from the many different traditions she has immersed herself in, and tailor them to her student’s needs.
Aly is committed to helping her students flourish within their practice and supporting them on their spiritual journey.