Chanting Sanskrit Mantra can change your life. It has mine.
When we chant Sanskrit Mantra – the specific sounds change our vibration, like a tuning fork, we begin to vibrate at a higher frequency.
People who chant often find:
- things run smoother in their lives, even big changes.
- they experience a deeper connection to all of life.
- they start to laugh more.
- they have a profound sense of well-being that lives within them.
- solutions to their problems seem to appear out of nowhere and come to them in often unexpected ways.
- they feel a deep sense of awe, wonderment and reverence for all life.
- they experience the deep interconnectedness between themselves and all beings.
Some things to understand about Sanskrit Mantra:
- Chanting Sanskrit Mantra is an ancient practice that goes back to time immemorial.
- Sanskrit Mantra is practiced by Buddhists, Hindus, Jains, Sikhs and people of all faiths all across the planet.
- It is not a religion, but like meditation can be adapted to one’s own practice, whatever your beliefs may be.
- This ancient practice leads us to that place within; that heals all, calms every worry, and fills us with that Divine love we all search for our own truth.
- There is nothing to believe, no dogma, no person to follow – just an open heart and a willing spirit to explore and connect.
If you are looking for a simple but powerful way to transform your life and are willing to work – you have found the right place!
Contact me and we can figure out how best I can help you.